Thursday, April 26, 2012

Evidence that my Ajna Chakra is Unbalancced


I am having a hard time listening to my inner-voice when it comes to what I want to do in life. I know that I have a lot of time to think about it but I'm feeling very conflicted between studying for a stable job, like a doctor, or following one of passions, which is fashion. I can't seem to follow my intuition and realize which job would make me happier. I am also feeling so caught up with studying and all the work that I have to get done before the year is over that I am having a hard time imagining the future and not focusing on myself in the moment. I am getting so caught up that I am forgetting to pay attention to the loved ones in my life instead of just concentrating on myself and the things I need to get done. I think I need to step back and give myself some breaks to hang out with my family and my friends. Also, after I am done with this year, I feel like I will have a lot more time for self-exploration and self-realization and will be able to access my intuition better.  


No comments:

Post a Comment